Thursday, May 15, 2008

Playing House.

This is what I walked into this afternoon when checking on the twins:
Cassie playing the "boss" of the house, because that is what mommy does, so she says...


...and Carson is in the house getting ready to go to "work," cause Daddy works all the time.
Those two "think" that they have things figured out and in some ways they are right:
Mommy being the "boss" and Daddy being a great provider.

With these two, life is a never ending guessing game. A game that each day holds different adventures, but always ends with a kiss, a prayer, and a quite evening. Those evenings are what keep me going the next day to do it all over again.

Here's to many many adventures you two may bring me...
(I just love this shirt; costing me $22.00 from a boutique store, but it makes me laugh.)

4 comments:

Amy said...

It has a lot of truth...He is very cute!
I love it!
Does he ever stop smiling?

MiNdY said...

Hey Christy!! I ran across your blog.. starting from Heathers, and in seeing it I wanted to say how cute it is! You guys are such a cute fam, and you are SuCh a cute mom! LoVe It!! :)

Stacy said...

Mom's the "boss" that's funny and cute. Hopefully she won't be too disappointed when she grows up to be a Mom herself.

elizabeth said...

Is Cassie's shirt a pinafore....the fabric is darling..

Are you sewing?
Elizabeth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...