Wednesday, May 20, 2009

a Magic Mirror:

Everybody needs to have their own magic mirror:


This is what a made the girl's teachers as a thank you for all their hard work.

This is what the tag says:

This is a magic mirror, if you are seeking help or need some motivation, Look into the mirror and you will find your answer.

Happiness is: Looking into a mirror and liking what you see.

Well, a couple of days ago, I got an email from one of the girl's teachers, this is what it said:

CHRISTY!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I would call you right now but I would probably start crying, so I thought I would just tell you thank you. You have no idea how much I needed that mirror- TODAY! These past two days have brought several disappointments, and I was beginning to feel pretty low. Your gift helped me to remember that a am smart and have the ability to succeed. THANK YOU! You are an answer to my prayers today.
Thank you Christy

Wow! Who knew that a simple handmade gift could make such a big difference!

Remember to listen to your magic mirror, I are Smart! I are Creative! I am the ONLY ME!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...