Monday, May 11, 2009

Holy Hell...

Meet our dread lock, hairy, (that is a understatement) beyond shaggy dog; Bentley
I would say that he is gone past the pathetic part of needing a grooming, so with the weather finally warming up, I decided to make an appointment.
Dan walks into the groomer and bless her heart, the first thing that comes out of her mouth is...
HOLY HELL! (hence the title of this post)
Dan tells her to shave him...
...and that is what the groomer did! (She really had no other choice)
Almost $55.00 dollars later, (I can't believe that his grooming costs as much as a person, but he was in pretty; no pun intended, but he was in bad shape.)
I could have sworn that the lady just traded us dogs.
That can't be our Bentley Boy! This dog looks to good.
Who knew that he had eyes under that mane of fur?
Who knew that he had spots?
Who knew that he was really that skinny? He probably lost about 10 pounds of fur.
Who knew that he could run and not get things stuck in his fur?
Who knew that Bentley could look this good???!!?
He is one happy dog now, loving life and enjoys his new freedom from all that fur.





1 comments:

Charmayne said...

What a dramatic difference! He looks so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...