I am married again!!!
I got my ring back!!!
It is as good as new and even better, I can take it off and on; No more swelling.
It is good to have it back; No more feeling naked.
Call me silly, but I love my ring and the promise that was made between Dan and I.
I can now take it off and read the message inside: From Here To Eternity.
I can Promise you this: My ring will not get stuck again!
That was a sign to start exercising and taking care of my body...I have been riding my bike and walking/jogging every day and night (except for tonight, Karma will be taking place) AND I am counting points on what I eat, so I am here to announce that I will do a mini marathon (here is to training, crossing fingers, support, and lots of prayers and patience) by my 30Th birthday in January.
This will be a great place to track my progress and be accountable for others to see and follow.
Here is to not having my ring stuck ever again!






0 comments:
Post a Comment