My friends in the neighborhood have been wondering where have I been??
I haven't done much chitty chat on the phone, haven't gone out to "play" with them, or even gone to Sonic for my regular 44 oz Diet Dr. Pepper...
You may ask, So where have I been lately???
I have been WORKING!
My Girlfriend (Christina Treu) who owns the her own business (my pages talk) for voice recorders that you can decorate, asked me to design for her upcoming CHA Expo.
I am always honored when she asks me to help her out.
See, I love crafts and being able to sit down at my table and start from scratch and see what I can create with my own two hands is pretty neat.
So, to me, this isn't really work at all. It is something I really enjoy.
Yes, it does take time, but it is actually relaxing for me. Call me crazy, but I really do.
There is something about meeting a deadline, feeling the stress, and having someone depending on you to get them what they want. I love it! It is what keeps me going.
In fact, it is really the only time that I feel like it is okay to scrapbook, see if it is not "work" and I am just doing it to do it, then I feel guilty; like I should be doing something around the house, BUT if it is "work" then I can't let that person down and I must help out a friend. Right??
So, with all the projects done and my "work" is done. I met my deadlines and I am pleased how the 6 projects turned out...
...Ladies I am ready to "play" again and go out to have some fun on the town, (as much fun as our little town has here in Utah) so give me a ring and let's plan something.







5 comments:
You are so talented! They look beautiful!
Great job!
You are very talented when it comes to craftiness!! I wish I was like you and was creative!
This is why you are my favorite scrapbooker! I'm so glad that I know you and NO its not only because you are amazingly talented! I LOvE lOvE LoVe what you have created and I cant wait to see and go through them in person! I am sure that everyone who gets to see these projects at the show are going to ooh and aaaah as much as we are! Way to go and thank you SO much for all your "work" and for being such a great friend! Your RoCk!
Wow Christy. Good job! I am jealous.. I haven't been able to scrapbook with embellishments like that in forever!!! We need to get together :)
Are you kidding me?! I would LOVE to watch you work. I do something. Then, when I finish, I am like, "Next time it will be cute. I promise!"
Post a Comment