...I grab my computer and blog what is on my mind.
So, here I go, about to spew all the thoughts that are going through my head.
We are all entitled to have tough times...

...and for some reason, I am going through some now.
Without getting too personal, it is something that I have had to deal with for a long time.
Have you ever had something that happened in the past, something fairly significant that seems to haunt you, not allowing to get get over it.
Well, call me crazy or call me strange, but this is what I am dealing with.
Like I said, it happened years ago, but for some reason, I can't let it go; well let me rephrase that, I want it to be behind me; something I can forget, but I can't seem to break from it.
You might be wondering WHAT IS IT? But I want to be a vague as I can.
We all make choices and with those choices come consequence, and dealing with this "hard time" on regular basis, is something I thought was my consequence...
Well, It has finally caught up to me...I had a brake down, and it was a pretty good one at that.
Something I am still learning about myself is that I can be one tough cookie...

so, with this tough time, also comes lessons learned and I am reminded of some great things...
* I have a wonderful husband.
* I am loved by many.
* It is not my fault.
* Saying things out loud can help release things.
* the priesthood is powerful.
* Friends are important to have around.
* All things happen for a reason.
* Prayer is awesome.
* I have been forgiven.
* A good cry can help.
* I am not perfect, don't be too hard on myself.
* I am NEVER alone.
* This Experience has made ME STRONGER.
We all have "Tough Times" and how we decide to deal with them is up to us.
I am hoping that sharing my feelings out loud will not only help me, but also help others.
I hope to one day be free from the haunting trial, but till that day, I will try to find the positive in things and remember that every cloud has a sliver-lining...
...To remember what I have learned from this "hard time" and continue to grow from it.