Sunday, November 21, 2010

Finding the slivering lining...

Tonight the television was on.
The AMAs (American Music Awards) were about to come on.
Rihanna was the starting act of the show and before I could turn off the tv until the kids were in bed, this was the image that kids saw...
Here is the conversation:
Kenzie and Lanie: Her outfit is not appropriate.
Cassie: No, it's not.
Kenzie: She is not being modest.
Me: Nope it's not. You girls are right.
Lanie: ...BUT her boots are cute.
(I am trying to giggle under my breath.)
Leave it to Lanie to find that silver lining in ALL things.
Even if "someone" is not dressed modestly, Lanie is my one kid to find the good in all people or things.
I am glad to know that she remains positive in her beliefs and will stand up for them, but can be nice/respectful as well.
Makes a mom proud.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...