Sebastian the Crab aka ME.

Yes, you heard me right.
I am considered "Sebastian" now in our ward.
Let me explain...
Today in church, I was called to conduct the music...not for the entire ward, but on a smaller level (and thank goodness for that) as the Nursery Music Leader.
My very own choir of children in the age group of 18 months to 3 years.
Yes, some of the kids aren't even bearing talking yet, but I am ready to take on the part as "Sebastian."
From songs like Old Mac Donald had a Farm to I'm a Child of God or like The Wheels on the Bus to Once there was a Snowman, my little choir of children are going to rock the songs each week.
Mi Mi Mi Mi-my vocals are ready.
So, bring on the kids, music, my apron of songs, and me looking like a dork;
(at least I will have fun all at the same time.)
***I am proud to introduce the Jordon Willows 5th Nursery Choir...watch for the cd to hit stores late next spring ;) ***






1 comments:
You go girl! That's about the only place I would dare to music of any kind! I'd make any adults leave first. But I'm sure you will do an awesome job!
Post a Comment