Friday, November 19, 2010

Hitting a Milestone.

After just over three years, I am hitting a milestone in the blogging world...

I can say that this is my 600th post.
With my blog that started as a way to prove the naughty things that Carson and Cassie would do, because no one would ever believe me with the stories that I would tell, to now, currently, as still a way to write down the naughty things they do. (but knock on wood, the naughties have started to slow down.)
I have been able to write the good, bad, happy, or sad things that happen in our lives.
From pop culture to allowing me to get on my soap box and having the ability to write what is on my mind, I am thankful for this silly blog.
AND IF, you are one of the ones that read this blog from time to time; allow me to thank you for loving us and accepting us for who we are...
The Springers.
I look forward continuing this blog and write about US and what life has in store; allowing bit and pieces of our every day life; real and uncut as part as...
SPRINGER SPLATTER.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...