Thursday, February 11, 2010

Throwback Thursday

The Evaluation of my Hair: Part 2


1991: I really don't know who has the worse hair in this picture, My sis with her "bangs to heaven" look or me, with me short nasty all over perm.

1993: Easter Sunday in my fancy Daisey Kingdom dress. I don't know what is bigger, my puff selves or my hair.
1993: Still permed, but I was able to tame it down a bit. My mom on the other hand, loves the big frizzy hair, pink lipstick, and the tanning bed.



1996: My 16th Birthday...Straight, slick, and shinny. NO bangs, sweep them over baby.

1998: My summer of high school graduation. Soft curls thanks to daily use of the curlers and tiny bangs. My sister is still trying to figure out her hair aka her lion's mane. This is one of my favorite haircuts on my mom. If you can't tell, us girls were "blessed" with very thick hair!!!

2003: Me a RED Head! Short bob with my bangs swept to the side.
2005: Prego with C&C. I didn't care about my hair. I just wanted to be done with carrying twins. It was a hot summer, I wore it in a ponytail mostly everyday.
2006: Short and Straight. Needed to be fast and easy with two babies in the house; actually 4 under the age 5.



So there you have it, the evaluation of my hair over the past 30 years. I think that I have had it all, I even have had blue pieces and blond pieces throughout my hair. I have had chunky layers as well.
Currently, I have it long, dark, and straight. Pretty natural. I am hoping that I will be able to donate my hair this next time I decide to cut it.
Looking back, I was "in" with my hair styles and who's to say that when our kids look back at us and how good we think we may look now, they will talk about just how crazy their parent's hair was.
Here's to hair and the crazy and hip ways I use to be.


























0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...