Looks like Cupid came to our home:
Get that thought out of your head right now...me in my underpants, flying around with a magic bow and arrow, sharing love with others.
NOW that is a scary thought.
I am Cupid only in one way...
I love to share LOVE with others.
I love being in LOVE.
I LOVE my valentines:
*the best hubby and 4 kiddos ever*
I LOVE giving gifts.
I Love watching the kids face when they run down the stairs to see what was left for them.
This year...cozy heart jammies for the girls.
A Utah Jazz shirt for Carson.
Not to forget the chocolate.
Love is a great thing!
Don't be afraid to show others your love.
Don't take LOVE for granted.
Go and tell the ones you LOVE that they are LOVED greatly.
GO.
GO Now.
Don't Delay.
DO it NOW!
I ♥ You!
XOXOX
Happy Valentine's Day!
I Love watching the kids face when they run down the stairs to see what was left for them.
This year...cozy heart jammies for the girls.
A Utah Jazz shirt for Carson.
Not to forget the chocolate.
Love is a great thing!
Don't be afraid to show others your love.
Don't take LOVE for granted.
Go and tell the ones you LOVE that they are LOVED greatly.
GO.
GO Now.
Don't Delay.
DO it NOW!
I ♥ You!
XOXOX
Happy Valentine's Day!






0 comments:
Post a Comment