Sunday, February 13, 2011

About me...

Tonight, I found out something about me that could get me into trouble one of these days...
I am a LOUD competitor.
BUT, I also found out that my BARK is BIGGER than my BITE.
(Which means I talk the talk, but really I suck.)
Tonight, as a group of couples, we headed out to play LASER TAG.
WE HAD A BLAST!
WE DOMINATED the game(s)!
(I know what you are thinking...and no, it wasn't us, picking on a bunch of little kids, there was physio adults that were out to get our "RED" team.)
Anyways, back to what I found out about myself...
I sometimes have turrets and spew out "threats" before thinking on what I am saying.
(By the way...Which sometimes can not be good.)
I wasn't the only one that was winding up the "other" teams, but I did have my fair share of "threats" and "intimidations." aka "STRATEGY".
The 10 of us were HATED by the others who played against us.
The "other" teams should have been out to get everyone, BUT were ALL gaining up on us; the "RED" team AND we STILL DOMINATED!
Anyways, thanks to my other teammates that is, because I came in the 6-10th place for our team...hence why my BARK is BIGGER than my BITE. ;)
WE HAD A BLAST and are ALREADY planning on when we can go back to play/"WIN" again.
So, IF you feel daring enough to play the "RED" team, BRING IT, but watch out, "WE" are one TOUGH team who LOVES to use STRATEGY!
;) (Oh, there I go again... talking smack.) ;)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...