Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Riddle.

What does cotton balls...
(something soft and fluffy)
and little boys...
(rough and dirty)
have in COMMON???

Leave it to Carson to share the answer with me.
(or shall I say Miss Cassie, when she was telling on her brother for what he had done.)
Carson was curious one afternoon (as often boys can be) and he wondered just how absorbent cotton balls really are.
Which would have been okay IF he would have used water, but instead he used HIS PEE!!!
WHAT the @*&$ was he thinking??!?!
AND then knowing that it didn't work too well and a cotton ball isn't as absorbent as he thought it would be, had to "finish" on the carpet.
Again, WHAT the &@^# was he thinking??!?!
Between the smell in his room and Cassie, not much time passed before Dan and I were aware of what had taken place.
WHAT WAS &#^* WAS HE THINKING??!?!
Boys are different that girls!
I have never had to worry about things like this with the girls.
I know that boys are "proud" of their "tool" and there can be some experimenting
BUT please...
My carpet and My insanity can't take anymore "wondering" for awhile.
SO, just in case you are wondering as well, (or your little guy might be as well)
Heads up...
Cotton balls really aren't that absorbent!
Enough Said.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...