Saturday, January 8, 2011

Date Night:

with the Treus.
Thanks to Brian and Christina, Dan and I got to hang with them at a Flash Basketball Game.
It was Fun!
It was a night full of thrills, first being that Donny Osmond sat only 4 seats away from me! (And Yes, I made Dan ask Donny if I could get my picture with him, He said sure! BUT it came out blurry...shoot.)
The Utah Flash played Reno Bighorns.
I like to think of Reno as "MY Boyfriends."
Last time, Desmon Farmer was my "boyfriend," BUT he went to a different team in the Ukraine, so that means a new "boyfriend" for the night.
*** Definition of "boyfriend" - the lucky player on the opposing team that I harass during the game.***
This game, my "boyfriend" was DJ Strawberry. (Yes, I know what you are thinking, and you are RIGHT! Darrell Strawberry's son.)
The game was extremely close the entire time.
Between the 4 of us, trying to get in the heads of the players, we were having fun.
There was a time where Strawberry (MY Boyfriend) got a foul called on him and he was spewing out swear words.
He ran right in front of me and I shared some "love" with him and told him that "Strawberries were suppose to be sweet."
The crowd laughed.
He stopped in mid stride.
We made eye contact.
It was "LOVE."
He giggled and smiled.
The game went on.
Our relationship grew from that moment on.
I didn't let up.
The game went on into over time.
The crowd was really getting into the game now.
The buzzer sounded and with a win by only one, the Utah Flash won the game.
Final score: 101 - 100
I really need to watch my mouth, it will one day get me into trouble; as the four of us were walking out to the car, we happened to run into Reno's coach and I opened my mouth and said, "better luck next time" as we were walking by.
He didn't like that to say the least.
What was I thinking??? I guess it was the adrenaline of winning the game.
Thanks Treus for a fun and exciting date night, you guys are great date hosts and even better friends.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...