Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Beach or BUST

The bags are packed,

I got my Diet Coke and Dan has his Diet Dew,


Snacks are ready, Car is gassed, Prayer has been said,

and the kiddos are in the car...

OFF WE GO!


No joke, "I have to go to the bathroom" is what I heard maybe an hour into the drive. What am I thinking??? Can I really handle this drive with the kids???

Only time will tell.

After 7 L*O*N*G hours in the car with the kids, several stops at the bathroom, a couple fights, 3 movies, a lunch stop in Vegas at Raising Cane's...

we FINALLY made it!

Buffalo Bill's is home for the night!

After a long and hot drive, a good swim is a great way to wear out the kiddos!
Swim Hard you four, you need to sleep good tonight. Bed Time can't come soon enough!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...