Yesterday for dinner, we cooked the pizza crust and as you can tell from the picture, it was delicious!
Look how the pizza just sits there and allows me to take it's picture...poor thing, doesn't even know that in a few minutes, we are about to devourer it!
It WAS so yummy, in fact, the kids are requesting that I make another pizza crust for this weeks dinner.
Funny Girl!
I am that good of cook, that Mackenzie will now eat sloppy joes.
Looks like I will baking more and the kids will continue to be excited for all the new things that I will be making.
***I have noticed that many of you want the recipe...well, email me with you address and I will be more then happy to share the goods. BUT, I have to do it that way, because of some kind of copyright thing, meaning I can't post it.
BUT, I can post the website. www.howtomakebread.blogspot.com
I will send the recipe as soon as I hear from you and I CAN PROMISE...It really is EASY, with only 5 ingredients, and in an hour you will have bread!






2 comments:
mmmm that looks so good. Can't wait to get the recipe:)
I'm always looking for a quick and good tasting bread recipe. Are all of these baked products from the same recipe? I'll take whatever you can give me. My hubby loves it when I make him bread with soup and even more . . . cinnamon rolls. Thanks, Emily
emgemm@hotmail.com
Post a Comment