Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Nana's Request:

"Please go out and take some pictures with the Sunflowers"

So, when a Nana has a request, I have learned to do it sooner then later, or she will keep buggin' you. When Nana asked for a request, it is not an idea, but more of a duty that needs to be done NOW...
....So, to keep Nana happy, (NO ONE likes an unhappy Nana) I took C&C out when the girls were at school for a quick (and I mean no more then 20 minutes; not my personal choice. I wanted to take more, but they were done.) photo shoot that cost me an afternoon at the park watching C&C go down the slide and Sonic drinks as a bribe.
Thanks to a Nana's request, I LOVE the pictures I was able to get from these two handfuls, but I have to admit, they are cute handfuls.


1 comments:

erika said...

I love the colors.
Now we need you to take our pictures again.
Maybe when we come out again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...